Sunday 25 November 2007

Sunday, Sunday

3 hours through my 12 hour shift an things are going ok (touch wood). The Internet was down but I've managed to borrow a laptop from the library. It will literally save my sanity.

In all truth Jobs (i.e. non design based) can send me a little funny. Whats even stranger though is that 2 weeks ago I was struggling for any job and now 3 fall into my lap. Very confusing.

I have also really got to think about where to take my MA essays. I want to do a kind of running theme for these last three. Concentrating on race etc but on one (or one per essay) topic. I have thought about maybe concentrating my focus on the effect that Britain's colonial history has on modern Leeds, but I'm not sure if this is a bit vague. Also whilst I'm sure I could do the one essay what about the second and my 15,000 word dissertation.

arrrrggggg. I will start writing it soon though. I have too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home