Sunday 7 September 2008

Dissertation Over

Well it has been a little while since I have updated the blog. I will from now on though I promise. I have been finishing off my MA dissertation so I think I can be excused.

Plenty to do still though. Time to get learning all those things I've been trying not because of the old education. I can't wait to get back to designing in my free time! No real work at the moment so I'm giving myself briefs as well as being self indulgent with a few programs that won't boost my portfolio - yet. also time to complete the molakoe corporate image with a few emails and some stationary - I'll keep you posted.

I receive quite a few emails from people looking for work which unfortunately I'm not able to offer at the moment. It's good to see other designers work though so feel free to post links to your work or bob me an email whenever you feel the need. I also promise to respond more often as I've been a bit lax there too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home