Tuesday 27 November 2007

Hello Mach 2

Morning. Just got back from uni and some very interesting debates :) I've been quite active so far this week and it looks like there is going to be little or no let up which is nice.

What do you think of the blog look? I've found that although I am without a quality laptop at present I can mess quite happily with my blog and use it as a kind of live test for the rest of the site. I'm pretty much there with the design just mulling over some navigation issues.

What else? Hmmmm. Ok New Slang tonight. We'll be interviewing 'Those Freeloaders' so if anybody is actually reading this why not stalk me more and check out 'lsrfm.com' between 6 and 8. There will be a new blog for New Slang coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home