Thursday 29 November 2007

Cold

It's way to cold to be alive. Our heating has been broken for nearly 2 weeks. On the plus side though I have got a new laptop. It's a Toshiba which anybody within 2 miles will see from the giant metallic log scrawled across the back. It's nice and fast but as this is my first time with vista I am already discover what a terrible operating system it is. It is beautiful (owed in large part to apple :P) but I doesn't like installing things and likes to take it's time think alot.

Hopefully get CS3 up and running soon. Using my ipod to keep my graphic design folders in order. Bad idea? Can't wait to have it all they way I like it. GEEK!

Even more geeky is the study session I'm having this eve, although the addition of wine and a tasty meal will help no end.

I think thats it for today. Haven't done any design in the lat few days. To busy doing other stuff but from Saturday everything should start jumping up a notch. Including, hopefully, the completion of my web site. Then I can start on other peoples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home